Accessible Hotel Features
Because we understand that accessibility is important to all guests, Hotel Marshfield offers handicap-accessible guest rooms and suites, along with a variety of accessible features. Before you book a stay with us, peruse the list below for more information about our accessible features.
- Roll-in shower in select rooms
- Grab bars alongside the toilet
- Grab bars by tub
- Audio and visual emergency warning devices in public spaces and accessible guest rooms
- A TTY/TDD/TT kit with a visual telephone signaler for guests with hearing impairments
- TV’s in guest rooms and public spaces are equipped with closed captioning
- Wider guest room and bathroom doorways with a 32” clearance width
- All directional signage, guest rooms, elevator and exits are in braille
- Wheelchair accessible lobby
- Wheelchair accessible public entrances with a minimum of 32” clearance width
- Wheelchair accessible public restroom stalls
- Wheelchair available-upon request
- Lifts for guests who require assistance entering and exiting the pool
- Accessible guest registration desk with lowered counters
- Accessible parking spaces are available at each entrance
Accessible route from the hotel’s public entrances to Registration/Front Desk, Libby McNeill's Restaurant & Bar, all rooms and fitness center.
- Accessible fitness center equipment
- Accessible dining tables in Libby McNeill’s
Should you have any questions regarding accessibility, our front desk associates are able to assist you. Call us at 715.387.2700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.