Our Safe Stay Promise
The safety and well-being of our guests, associates, and community are of the utmost importance to us. We continue to closely monitor all industry and government guidance regarding COVID-19, including information supplied by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), World Health Organization (WHO), and local government.
To enhance safety, we have implemented both behind-the-scenes and front-of-the-house sanitation and safety protocols based on the most current information available for the hospitality industry. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor guidelines from relevant health organizations, government mandates, and other public health innovations to revise these procedures as needed.
Our current initiatives include, but are not limited to:
- Sanitizing shared equipment (including clipboards, pens, surfaces, and room keys) after each interaction
- Addition of hand sanitizer dispensers at hotel entrances, lobby, restaurant, elevator landings, exercise areas, and meeting spaces
- Implementation of maximum occupancy restrictions in public spaces, including restrooms and elevators
- All guestrooms are thoroughly sanitized in between reservations and prior to the next guest’s stay
- All associates, including our Housekeeping Team, will wear appropriate personal protective equipment, including face masks and disposable gloves, during all operations
- Honor bars items, snacks, notepads, and pens have been removed from all guestrooms. Our room directories will be emailed to guests upon check-in.
- Contactless delivery of in-room dining
- Our Fitness Center is thoroughly sanitized after each guest’s use.
Your safety is our number one concern. Feel free to reach out to our team with any questions or concerns you may have and we will do everything in our power to accommodate your needs.
Yours in Hospitality,
Cory Latourell, CHA
BW Premier Collection